Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1257.314 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 416,867 Dinar (€332) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (21 minutes ago)