Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.258 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 913,234 Dinar (€665) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 685,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)