Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 349.611 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 372,005 Dinar (R$ 1,064) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)