Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03408 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 725,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 705,111 Dinar (﷼ 20,690,514) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)