Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03643 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 293,843 Dinar (﷼ 8,066,380) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (43 minutes ago)