Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 194.016 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 919,615 Dinar (kr4,740) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 718,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)