Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.868 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 868,293 Dinar (CH$464,912) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 722,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)