Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.889 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 958,632 Dinar (CH$507,492) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 794,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)