Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.799 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 831,957 Dinar (CH$462,535) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 729,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (26 minutes ago)