Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 277.337 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 322,637 Dinar (1,163 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (20 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (38 minutes ago)