Cost of living comparison between Raleigh, North Carolina, United States and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1160.100 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 676,424 Dinar ($583) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)