Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.156 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 739,790 Dinar (Taka 52,260) in Rajshahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 723,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)