Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.560 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 817,396 Dinar (₨49,360) in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 718,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)