Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.936 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 744,646 Dinar (₨41,516) in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 714,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)