Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 327.063 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 875,787 Dinar (2,678 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 820,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)