Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 318.107 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 858,521 Dinar (2,699 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 809,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)