Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 348.847 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 778,506 Dinar (2,232 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 701,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)