Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 302.309 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 328,560 Dinar (1,087 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)