Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 125.582 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 895,225 Dinar (7,129 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 786,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (37 minutes ago)