Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.283 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 732,421 Dinar (5,941 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 680,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)