Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 124.565 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 826,752 Dinar (6,637 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 734,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)