Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.259 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 497,556 Dinar (4,243 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)