Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.136 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 416,336 Dinar (3,495 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)