Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 367,885 Dinar ($312) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (39 minutes ago)