Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.453 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 733,105 Dinar (ARS $10,868) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 723,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)