Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.752 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 533,483 Dinar (ARS $7,043) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)