Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.718 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 818,240 Dinar (₨76,344) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 779,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)