Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.291 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 468,750 Dinar (₨41,517) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (41 minutes ago)