Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.158 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 342,733 Dinar (Mex$ 5,427) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)