Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 860.903 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,055,188 Dinar (NZ$1,226) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 700,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (26 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (41 minutes ago)