Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 831.983 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 731,307 Dinar (NZ$879) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)