Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 841.528 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 488,428 Dinar (NZ$580) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)