Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 812.957 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,232,058 Dinar (NZ$1,516) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 823,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)