Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 87.483 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 437,046 Dinar (R 4,996) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)