Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03185 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 716,752 Dinar (﷼ 22,504,451) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 685,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)