Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02787 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 798,003 Dinar (﷼ 28,637,800) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 790,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)