Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.316 IQD / KPW *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,058,317 Dinar (804,464 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 704,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)