Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.316 IQD / KPW *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,021,213 Dinar (776,260 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 677,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (20 minutes ago)