Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 IQD / KPW *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,161,842 Dinar (896,022 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 785,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)