Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.218 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 342,413 Dinar (Bs 2,896) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)