Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01773 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 683,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 631,149 Dinar (Bs 35,592,726) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (36 minutes ago)