Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 116.998 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 797,244 Dinar (Bs 6,814) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 746,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)