Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.850 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 506,936 Dinar ($U12,113) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (29 minutes ago)