Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 41.776 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 410,797 Dinar ($U9,833) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)