Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.904 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,019,917 Dinar ($U24,934) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 815,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)