Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.791 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 595,503 Dinar (CH$332,546) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)