Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.949 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 996,123 Dinar (CH$511,009) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 782,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)