Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.450 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 413,825 Dinar (S/. 1,135) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (43 minutes ago)