Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,233 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.036 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 318,643 Dinar (₨17,667) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)