Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,173 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.640 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 317,470 Dinar (₨17,997) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)