Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,089 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.038 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 713,176 Dinar (₨39,536) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 685,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (23 minutes ago)