Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 167.811 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 537,250 Dinar (3,202 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (26 minutes ago)