Cost of living comparison between Pula, Croatia and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 169.954 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 360,510 Dinar (2,121 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)