Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.063 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 861,017 Dinar (Mex$ 13,033) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 811,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)