Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.201 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 811,373 Dinar (Php36,546) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 774,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)