Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.823 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 771,896 Dinar (CH$423,438) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 685,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)