Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.733 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 938,629 Dinar (CH$541,751) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 822,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (20 minutes ago)