Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.673 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 819,366 Dinar (Php36,138) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 761,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)