Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.382 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 883,874 Dinar (Mex$ 13,945) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 788,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)