Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1190.400 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 972,980 Dinar ($817) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 718,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1,200 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)