Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,086,342 Dinar ($918) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 804,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 2 hours ago)