Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,114,345 Dinar ($955) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 752,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)