Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,214,545 Dinar ($1,028) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 820,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Wichita, Kansas costs $2.19 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)