Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1190.950 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,173,329 Dinar ($985) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 806,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quito costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)