Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1358.544 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 807,094 Dinar (€594) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 717,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Nicosia costs €1.35 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)