Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1455.969 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 923,177 Dinar (€634) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 813,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)