Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1346.957 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 768,383 Dinar (€570) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 684,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)