Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1255.586 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 483,801 Dinar (€385) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (24 minutes ago)