Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.333 IQD / CVE
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,029,776 Dinar (77,233 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 788,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)