Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.508 IQD / CVE
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 601,385 Dinar (52,256 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)