Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.194 IQD / CVE
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,059,065 Dinar (80,271 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 810,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)