Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.415 IQD / CVE
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 913,053 Dinar (73,545 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 710,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)