Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.564 IQD / CVE
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 502,485 Dinar (43,454 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)