Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 302.309 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 512,089 Dinar (1,694 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)