Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 324.633 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 792,324 Dinar (2,441 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 690,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (34 minutes ago)