Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 172.585 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 871,069 Dinar ($b5,047) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 800,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)