Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 172.701 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 895,344 Dinar ($b5,184) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 824,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)