Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.107 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 880,189 Dinar ($b5,174) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 812,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (24 minutes ago)