Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1511.831 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,011,905 Dinar (£669) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 687,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)