Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1471.798 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 479,762 Dinar (£326) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)