Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 912,995 Dinar ($771) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 822,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (30 minutes ago)