Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 375.947 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 850,862 Dinar (R$ 2,263) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 727,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$276 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $19,134 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown costs R 1.92 (about 2 hours ago)