Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 312.839 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 883,247 Dinar (R$ 2,823) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 744,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)