Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 306.867 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 829,869 Dinar (R$ 2,704) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 719,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)