Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,118 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 350.188 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 915,279 Dinar (R$ 2,614) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 810,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)