Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,530 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 375.947 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 950,780 Dinar (R$ 2,529) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 821,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 2 hours ago)