Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,159 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 495,081 Dinar ($419) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)