Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,279 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,069,254 Dinar ($916) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 694,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)