Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,101 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,276,622 Dinar ($1,078) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 813,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)