Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 66.627 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 4% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 763,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 729,510 Dinar (E£ 10,949) in Port Said.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)