Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 175.780 IQD / TTD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 953,990 Dinar (5,427 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 707,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)