Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 178.059 IQD / TTD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,124,783 Dinar (6,317 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 813,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 3 hours ago)