Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.282 IQD / TTD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 636,362 Dinar (3,610 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)