Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 359.568 IQD / PGK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 955,711 Dinar (2,658 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 747,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$850 (about 1 hour ago)