Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 367.870 IQD / PGK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,007,935 Dinar (2,740 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 805,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)