Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 363.179 IQD / PGK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 897,751 Dinar (2,472 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 701,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)