Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.426 IQD / PGK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,043,823 Dinar (2,856 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 815,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)