Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 368.185 IQD / PGK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 927,689 Dinar (2,520 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 718,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (20 minutes ago)