Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.279 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 799,730 Dinar (243,926 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 729,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $39,590 (about 2 hours ago)