Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.308 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 845,202 Dinar (255,533 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 764,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)