Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.269 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 771,680 Dinar (236,043 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 707,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)