Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.289 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 855,201 Dinar (260,027 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 775,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)