Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.266 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 798,909 Dinar (244,624 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 732,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)