Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.749 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 524,930 Dinar (140,011 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (30 minutes ago)