Cost of living comparison between Port Harcourt, Nigeria and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.826 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 448,722 Dinar (117,285 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)