Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.140 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 787,581 Dinar (R 8,936) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 681,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)