Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.784 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 448,365 Dinar (R 4,730) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)