Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.611 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 869,035 Dinar (R 10,394) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 756,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$860 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 34 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kaohsiung City costs 78 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)