Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.252 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 933,030 Dinar (R 9,496) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 792,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)