Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.405 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 435,798 Dinar (R 4,820) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (38 minutes ago)